Sunday, July 27, 2014

Uh-oh.

I decided I should probably weigh myself when I get up in the morning - BEFORE  working out instead of afterwards. Working out, by the way, consists mostly of just walking/hiking these days. Anyhow, I was 190 pounds this morning instead of the 185 pounds I weighed last week. Admittedly, the past seven days wasn't a great diet week. Yesterday featured a wedding reception - you know how that goes. The day before, there was an unfortunate incident with a sale on Breyer's ice cream. It was only $2.99 but you had to buy two boxes - not my fault. The day before featured an unseemly altercation with a large portion of carrot cake that found its way to my desk via one of my lesser known enterprises, San Diego Dessert Disposal. My best customer found himself with more dessert than he could safely handle and as the only dessert disposal technician on duty at the time, it fell upon me to neutralize the threat assisted only by a large quantity of Coke. Maybe this will be a better week. I managed to run 6 minutes during a 5 mile hike this morning and did two and a half chin-ups afterwards. I should be skinny after a few more workouts like that.

1 comment:

terminoil said...

I have one word for you my friend: Crack cocaine. OK, two words: Meth. You wanna lose weight? Forget Dr Phil. Stuff Oprah and can Dr Oz. The only way you're gonna to lose weight legally in this country is to get down to your local less-than-legit drug dealer and open your heart and wallet to your own personal Dr Magic.

Outside of a violent case of dysentery, cholera, or giardia (we can do those) nothing gets it done like the dieter's best friend. And by that I mean tried and true, died in the wool street drugs buddy. NOT just any street drugs. I'm talkin' hard core, underground, no certification, no validation, research-less, bloody stool, vomit-spewing, good old fashioned back alley badassness.

Come see me.
You're welcome,
Dr Magic